Why compound a sentimental loss with a financial one?
A homeowners policy may not offer enough coverage to replace such precious items. And you may not even know how good your policy is until you have to make a claim. By then it may be too late.
Typical homeowners policies are designed primarily to protect your home, personal liability and the general contents of you house.
- Insuring Personal Private Collections up to $1 billion in value.
- Insuring collections that are in the name of a Trust or Not-for Profit Organization.
- Insuring your Fine Art Collection while on loan or on exhibition.
- Up to 150% of coverage for the insured amount.
- Newly acquired items coverage up to a percentage of the total insured value available.
- Transit coverage available.
- Insurance available for your Fine Arts collection used as Collateral.
- Vulnerability assessments available to identify any potential threats or risk to your collections.